The Vision Quest Conference & Trade Show has long been a place to learn. At this year’s Virtual Conference, delegates can take part without leaving home. Workshop presenters include Don Burnstick, Candy Palmater, and Joey Stylez, with workshops about business, community, and personal development, and youth-focused sessions.
- Rebuilding The Spirit: Health Recovery for Indigenous People
- Job Search 101
- Engaging The Entrepreneurial Spirit Among Indigenous Communities
- Inspiring Indigenous Women In Business
- Indigenous Business Procurement With The Federal Government
- Healthy Living: Body, Spirit & Mind
- The Road Less Travelled
- How Am I Going To Pay For That? Post Pandemic Financial Opportunities And Planning
- Healing Through Humour
- The Art & Business Of Songwriting
Workshops happen live at scheduled times on October 20th and 21st and on demand for registered delegates for 30 days following. View the full conference schedule HERE.