The Vision Quest Virtual Conference is coming up October 20-21 and you can attend this year without leaving home!
Vision Quest is Canada’s longest running Indigenous Business, Community and Economic Development Conference. Take part in workshops for professional, community and personal development, including a youth stream of sessions, with presenters including Don Burnstick, Candy Palmater, and Joey Stylez.
- Rebuilding The Spirit: Health Recovery for Indigenous People
- Job Search 101
- Engaging The Entrepreneurial Spirit Among Indigenous Communities
- Inspiring Indigenous Women In Business
- Indigenous Business Procurement With The Federal Government
- Healthy Living: Body, Spirit & Mind
- The Road Less Travelled
- How Am I Going To Pay For That? Post Pandemic Financial Opportunities and Planning
- Healing Through Humour
- The Art & Business Of Songwriting
There will be keynote presentations by award-winning singer/songwriter Susan Aglukark and entrepreneur and author Kendal Netmaker, along with entertainment by some of Manitoba’s best Indigenous performers including Burnstick, Andrina Turenne, and Mattmac.
This year’s online Virtual Conference is being presented October 20-21, and will be available for 30 days on demand for registered Delegates.
View the full conference schedule HERE.